If you are a Mexican food lover, you must be fond of Don Miguel’s burritos. Most of us are in love in the Don Miguel burritos, featuring 7 ounces of the freshly prepared, real ingredients inside of a hand-made, homemade tortillas from their own bakery. Don Miguel burritos is one of the most popular brands not only in Mexico but across the USA also as Mexican cuisine has already penetrated into state’s food culture. These burritos are perfect for lunch, dinner or even breakfast, and with time, have incorporated the deli-style burritos that include cheese and shredded beef burritos, cheese and chicken burritos and beef steak burritos. These are available at your nearby stores and marts. This article; however, share the delicious burrito recipe that you can try at home and create a taste quite similar to Don Miguel Burritos.
Recipe Name: Shredded Beef & Cheese Burritos
This recipe is made up of general amount of fresh, tender beef, zesty green chilies, freshly shredded cheeses and savory spices, all wrapped up in hand-stretched, handmade flour tortilla to make a Don Miguel’s shredded beef & cheese burrito. The recipe uses real ingredients to satisfy the authentic Mexican food cravings.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Fresh, soft flour tortillas: 8
- Shredded cheese (Monterey Jack): 1 1/2 – 2 cups
- Mexican Shredded Beef with sauce: 3 – 4 cups
- Mexican red rice: 2 Cups
- Microwave tortillas for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and put cheese in the middle and then top with cheese, beef, sauce and rice.
- Roll up the burrito.
- Make rest of the burritos like this.
- At the time of serving, take a skillet and a medium heat and cook burritos for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite dips.